Wednesday, June 27, 2012

First official day in Dingle

I've fallen in love with this place. Please, don't be concerned if I never return and forget the rest of law school. Even if I come back for a little bit, I think this is a place I'll have come back to to live someday.

My one major realization about Ireland is that everyone is lovely. I have never met such a polite, helpful, and warm group of people anywhere. People in the airport, people in the hotel, people in the hostel, people in the town--all are wonderful.

I've been wandering the town today and getting some food shopping done so that I can spend as little as possible in pubs. Food is not cheap here.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to go to swimming with Fungi the dolphin! As long as a group of 6 signs up, I'll be in the water swimming with the dolphin! I don't expect to get photos of that, but maybe someone will catch one of me.

Tonight in going to go to catch some music in one of the local pubs. And maybe dancing...

For now, some photos of Dingle!

No comments:

Post a Comment